Own adhesive production from high-quality raw materials
Focus on technology, sustainability and ease of use
Recipe, packaging and quantities tailored to your stay
NCS is a high quality industrial adhesive that uses non chlorinating solvents whilst creating a water resistant and high temperature stability bond.
NCS is a high quality industrial adhesive that uses non chlorinating solvents whilst creating a water resistant and high temperature stability bond. NCS is designed for bonding many substrates including but not limited to;
• Laminates • High Pressure Laminates • Plastics • Veneers • Plywood • Fibreglass • Formica • Woods • Rubber • Acrylic • MDF • Textiles
NCS uses our exceptional formulation, which has been created to ensure a higher level of bond strength and a higher square metre coverage per kg over other brands. NCS has a higher solids content meaning greater bond strength than other non chlorinating solvent adhesives on the market.
All of our adhesives are non-flammable, however some of our propellants are flammable at point of spray.
- Extreme Temperature Stability – 130°c
- Non Chlorinating Solvents
- Alternative to Impact II
- Extreme Bond Strength
- Ready to Bond Within Seconds
- Easy Application Control
- No Maintenance
- Industrial High Quality Adhesive
- 500ml Aerosol
- 12.95L Refillable Canister
- 22L Disposable Canister
- 66L Refillable Canister
- 110L Refillable Canister